If you are interested in buying Blingvine Jewellery in bulk, please go through this page to know all about our bulk rates & policies.
Blingvine Jewellery is the highest quality fashion jewellery available in Indian Market, so buying it in bulk can be very lucrative & economical. These are some of the ideal scenarios in which people have been very happy after buying Blingvine Jewellery in bulk.
- Reselling if you serve a premium market segment through your home business or boutique.
- Corporate gifts if your clients are Senior Executives, Doctors, Business Partners & HRs
- Return gifts for a family function that you want everyone to remember.
Not Perfect For
- If you have not yet seen Blingvine Jewellery yourself, you wouldn't know the quality of the products that you are getting. So we highly recommend you to first place some retail orders on the website and see the quality for yourself.
- An important thing to keep in mind is that if you wish to resell online, you can't use any of the copyrighted images, text or Blingvine branding. If this happens our team will file a copyright infringement claim. All the images and text on our website is covered under copyright and hence can not be used by any other reseller. You are more than welcome to take your own photos yourself or through a photographer.
- Blingvine Jewellery is a premium product for people who appreciate quality & fine craftsmanship. So if price is the only thing your customers look for, we recommend that you don't try to resell it to extremely price sensitive customers.
What's Included in the Bulk Price?
- GST included
- Custom Duties & Clearance Charges are already included
- Shipping Fees included
- Replacement in case of manufacturing defects if the items is returned to us within 48 hours of receiving the order.
What's not Included?
- Branded Jewellery Boxes - We don't provide Blingvine Jewellery Boxes with Bulk Orders. If needed, they will be charged separately.
- One year warranty can not be provided with Bulk Orders as we don't control the storage and handling of the jewellery.
- Return shipping fee in case of replacements has to be paid by you.
- Copyrighted Images & Text
How to Place Bulk Orders
- Email us with an indicative order size to get details of bulk prices. Send your email to email@example.com
- Go through our website and shortlist the names of the designs that you wish to purchase along with the quantity.
- Once you have the names & quantities finalized you can email us the requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our representative will contact you with the payment details and stock confirmation.
- Make the payment through any of the supported payment modes: Online Payment, Bank Deposit, Bank Transfers. And send the payment receipt to us.
- Once we receive your payment receipt we will reserve the stock for you.
- Once we receive the payment amount in our bank, we will ship out the order within 48 hours.
All bulk purchases are final & no returns are accepted. Also all payments towards bulk purchases are non-refundable.
If we don't have enough stock for the items that you wish to purchase, you are welcome to place a manufacturing order. For manufacturing order, the payment needs to be made 50% in advance and 50% on dispatch. Usual timeline for manufacturing is 30 days but our representative can let you know about the timeline for each item as per your requirement.
To set up a Blingvine Franchise Retail Store, you should be able to invest at least 50 Lakhs with a 2 year horizon. If you fulfill this criteria, you can write to us at email@example.com with "Franchise Enquiry" in the subject line and our representative will be happy to guide you.