Whether you’re going shopping at a mall, a trip, or a casual hangout with friends, a little bling will elevate your look within seconds. The beauty of Jewelry is that it can be used in several ways and mix-matched with many outfits depending upon the place and occasion.
Weekends are our time to relax, do activities that we truly love, or maybe just roll in a couch with your favourite book. But just because we're comfortable doesn't mean that we don't want to look fabulous! Jewelry for casuals or everyday Jewelry is all about making subtle style statements that seem a natural part of you and is also chic. By adding a touch of luxury to your weekend ensemble, you can feel your best while expressing your inner sparkle. Let’s look at some amazing ways to complete your casual jewelry outfit:
1. Meeting friends over a coffee or going shopping? Complete your look with a long necklace paired with a designer tee and jeans. For cooler weathers, you can go with a choker necklace paired with a casual blazer and flared pants or jeans.
2. Planning to hit the couch and read your favourite book or binge-watch a series? Just add a little bracelet or ring to your favourite set of Pyjamas and a loose comfy T-shirt or cozy sweater. Feel beautiful and appreciate your Jewelry while you relax back at your home.
3. If you’re heading for a picnic with family or exploring the city or nature with your camera on, dress up by layering some fine jewelry in colors that either match or contrast with your outfit. Layering jewelry is fun and creative and it the best time to experiment with your look!
4. Visiting theatres of some movie time with your date of a bunch of friends? Get dressy with some added bling to your weekend outfit. Pair a girly pendant set with a Jumpsuit or denim jacket with rolled-up sleeves. Make your comfortable and concentrate on the movie while spreading some charm around you!
5. Planning for a girls’ day out? Get creative and flaunt your style with some statement jewelry resting in your box for the right occasion. Mix and match different styles, patterns, or colors. Let the Jewelry speak your emotions and mood. Pair some colorful jewelry with a summer dress or geometric danglers with a jumpsuit.
6. If you’re heading out for some fun-filled day with games and adventure, you really don’t want any dangling jewelry to disturb you. It is suitable to wear close-fitting clothes and jewelry for such day outs. Well, you might be thinking of ditching jewelry this time but what if I told you that there is still a choice?
Pair up some simple yet chic stud earrings and elevate your look. Light-weighted Stud earrings are easy to carry and still give you a unique look in no time.
7. If you’re planning to visit your family or in-laws and go ethnic this weekend, you must be all caught up in deciding what to wear so as to look effortlessly stylish and elegant. Pair up sober traditional Jhumka earrings or Pearl earrings with long Kurti and pants. It can never go wrong and is sure to win hearts.
8. Planning for a get-together or dinner party at a friend’s place is one of the most common excursions in today’s time. You’re willing to chill with friends and socialize after a week of a run for achieving targets. While it might be a casual and relaxing affair, your style game is still on a roll! Rock the look with some statement jewelry that is a conversation starter and makes you look effortlessly fabulous.
9. If you’re a passionate artist or an appreciator of art, you’re most likely to crash at some musical or poetic nights or planning to visit some art museum or dance joints. A simple tank and eclectic trousers paired with a gold statement necklace or choker make the perfect outfit for such casual events.
10. Get creative! Pair bold costume jewelry with delicate gold pieces. Mix and match antiques with new pieces. Combine trends. If you're going to pile on the jewels, however, keep your outfit simple. Pair different style jewelry with some basic outfits and neutral colors like black and white to give them new look every time you wear it!
Most importantly, enjoy your jewelry! Wear it to please yourself, and if others notice and admire, all the better. Give your fashion grey cells some imagination and don on to these hottest haute couture trends.
Visit us at www.blingvine.com for the best casual jewelry for all occasions and outfits.